A salmon variation of the classic Caesar salad.
- Serves: 4
- Salmon Portion: Canned
- Course: Salad
- Cooking Method: Uncooked
- Preparation Time: Less than 30 mins
- 3 x 15ml spoons mayonnaise
- 6 x 15ml spoons lemon juice
- 2 x 205g cans salmon
- 2 dessert apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 175g salted peanuts, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lettuce
Mix the mayonnaise and lemon juice together in a bowl. Drain the
salmon, flake and add to the mayonnaise. Stir in the apples,
peanuts and salt and pepper to taste.
Line a serving dish with lettuce leaves and pile the salmon mixture
into the centre.